1. Parents are requested to ensure that their wards attend the school regularly. Parents must understand that absence from organised activity detracts their child from any opportunities for growth and disrupts the child’s study rhythm. You are therefore requested that, it is in the best interest of the child to be regular to school. Coming late to school is not permitted.
2. The School hours are from 8:45 a.m. to 1:45 p.m. .Pupils coming late will not be allowed to enter the school premises.
3. Parents must understand that the policies are made by the Management and the school authorities have a right to state on what conditions they will admit or retain their ward in the school.
4. The school will not be responsible for loss of books, money, clothes etc. It is not advisable for the students to have money or valuable articles with them.
5. No pupil who has recently suffered from any infectious disease, will be allowed to attend school unless a Doctor's Certificate permits him/her to do so.
6. Absence of a child even for a day must be entered in the student’s school diary and duly signed by the parent. Students who have been absent the previous day must bring a note of explanation through “Leave and Absence” record page without fail. In case of illness, a Medical Certificate should also be sent.
7. If a student has been absent for a period of more than two calendar months and there is no intimation provided by the parents for the same to the class teacher, or, there are fee dues outstanding for two months or more, then, the school shall be compelled to assume that they are no longer interested in continuing their ward in the school and their ward’s name shall be struck off the rolls. In such instance kindly contact the school office immediately, if they wish to continue their ward in the school.
8. Children must return punctually to school after each vacation, as they will miss out on essential curriculum.
9. The attendance of every child must be 75% so that no part of the curriculum is missed by him / her.
10. Parents are expected to attend all parent teacher meetings and orientation programmes. Failure to attend such sessions will compel the school authorities to conclude that parents are not sufficiently interested in the education of their wards.
11. Parent/Guardian who shows little or no interest in the progress of their wards or do not comply with the school rules, or if there are any other reasons, which in the opinion of the school authority, render the continuance of their wards in school undesirable, shall be asked to withdraw their wards.( Also refer to rule number 7 of General Rules)
12. Parents/Guardians are not allowed to meet their children or interact with their teachers during school hours, without the prior written permission of the Principal. If necessary, teacher will be called to meet parents in their free periods only.
13. The school undertakes the responsibility of the safety (while travelling to and from school) of only those students who use the school bus.
14. The parents of children not using the school bus are responsible for the safety of their children.
15. The school assumes that notices and letters sent through children to parents are received by the parents.
16. Although the School takes all the normal precautions, it will not be held responsible for the accidents that may happen in school.
17. Students are not permitted to bring sharp pointed articles or other dangerous articles to school. Any student found in possession of these articles, whether used or unused, will be subjected to strict action and may be suspended from school.
18. Respect for school property and school belongings is an absolute must.
19. Every student is required to carry the school identity card each day of the school.
20. f during the academic session, the school authorities are involved in any litigation by the parent /Guardian, the school authority reserves the right to cancel the admission of the pupil.
21. Rs. 500/- will be charged for a change in documents like Admission Form.
1. All admissions are (subject purely to the number of seats available) made only on receipt of a Transfer Certificate from a recognized school.
2. Candidates may have to appear for entrance test wherever applicable.
3. The Management’s decision regarding this will be final.
4. The school reserves the right to change the admission policy.
1. A Calendar month’s notice is to be given before the withdrawal of pupil; or the fee will be charged in lieu of the notice. Such notices should be given in writing by the parent or the guardian at the school office, mere verbal information is not sufficient.
2. A school leaving Certificate is issued free of charge. A fee of Rs200/- will be charged for duplicate. It will take 10 days for issuing.
3. Caution money ( interest free) is to be deposited by every pupil at the time of admission., Caution money is refundable only at the time of withdrawal or on passing the Class Xll exam.
4. No Transfer Certificate is issued until all the dues have been paid fully. Such a certificate will be given only during office hours and a week after the application has been submitted.
5. Caution money should be claimed within 1 year of withdrawal from the School after which it will be regarded as having been lapsed.
6. In case of withdrawals, parents withdrawing their wards by the 31st of March (end of academic session) shall not be charged the annual charges or yearly dues. However, students being withdrawn from the School after 31st March of the current academic year will be charged the annual charges. (Refer to point no. 7 of General Rules as well)
1. A fee booklet is issued free by the school. If lost, a replacement will be issued for Rs. 50/-
2. Fees should be paid by the 10th of every month in Cash/ Cheque /Card. All collections at the School Fee Office will be accepted between 8:00 a.m. to 1:00p.m. on all working days.
3. If a pupil leaves the School at any time during the year, only the Caution money will refunded. ( Provided all the outstanding dues have been cleared.)
4. Tuition fees and all other charges are to be paid by every pupil for 12 months beginning from April to March of every academic session.
5. Fees for the respective month/block should be paid by the 10th of every month, failing which a fine of Rs. 50/- per day will be levied till the last working day of the month and a refund will not be made.
6. Caution money will be refunded after the tenth day of applying for the same.( Parents are requested to provide their bank account details and IFSC code for the same.)
7. All dues must be cleared either by 30th January or 10 days prior to the examination( whichever is earlier), failing which, the school shall be compelled to assume that you are no longer interested in continuing your ward in the school and your ward’s name shall be struck off the rolls. In such instance kindly contact the school office immediately, if you wish to continue your ward in the school. ( Also refer to rule number 7 of General Rules)
8. Student using the school transport will be charged transport fee for ten months irrespective of holidays or absence from the school.
9. A calendar month’s written notice is required if a student wants to discontinue the transport facility otherwise transport fee will be charged in lieu of the notice period.
10. Parents / Guardians are required to submit the Fee clearance slip to the class teachers before the commencement of the exams. The Fee Clearance slip is issued by the Fee Office when all the dues have been cleared.
11. If there are fee dues outstanding for two months or more, then, the school shall be compelled to assume that you are no longer interested in continuing your ward in the school and your ward’s name shall be struck off the rolls. In such instance kindly contact the school office immediately, if you wish to continue your ward in the school.
12. Parents of students studying in UKG, who are interested in admitting their ward in Bal Bhawan School would be required to clear the Registration Fee for Grade I of Rs.1000/-, besides the Annual charges, Tuition fees and other requisite fees.
Students must come to school in neatly laundered uniform and polished shoes. The hair should be trimmed and the nails must be clipped regularly. Girls with shoulder length hair must wear their hair in plaits. All students must wear the prescribed school uniform.
1. Regular Uniform- Maroon T-Shirt with name of the Kindergarten in yellow(as per prescribed pattern ) Khaki colour half pants, Khaki colour socks with maroon bands and plain black shoes of leather / synthetic material.
2. Winter Uniform - Maroon pullover set with name of the Kindergarten in yellow(as per prescribed pattern), Khaki colour socks with maroon bands and plain black shoes of leather / synthetic material.
3. Students should not wear any kind of fancy watches or jewellery to school. Its loss will not be the school’s responsibility.
We at Westwind Kindergarten, look forward to successfully partnering with you to ensure your child’s continued development and learning. When families and teachers work together, kids win!
We are mindful that kindergarten is your child’s first official year of school. Hence, we are committed to providing a safe, secure, caring and nurturing environment for your child so that he/she can blossom feelings that are valued, respected and appreciated.
At Westwind Kindergarten, we have the concept of “Mother Teacher” for our youngest learners, who not only teaches your child Literacy Skills and Math, but also, looks after his /her well being, instils values, encourages love for learning.
A parent is a child’s first and most influential Teacher! Therefore, we seek your support and cooperation for providing optimum care and education to your child to help them achieve their best.
1. Communication is the key:
2. Parents are requested to acknowledge their child’s effort / achievements by showing interest in what they have been doing and encourage their child to be independent.
3. Parents must ensure that their child comes neatly dressed to school. ( i.e clean uniform with polished shoes, trimmed hair, clipped nails, etc)
4. Parents must pay attention to children’s regularity and punctuality.
5. Parents/ guardians must carry the Guardian Card issued by the school, while picking up their wards.
6. If you wish to meet your child’s class teacher, please take a prior appointment or contact the school office to arrange a mutually convenient time to meet the teacher.
7. Parents must check the school diary every day.
8. Parents must inform the class teacher, if there is any change in address and contact numbers.
9. Parents/ guardians are not permitted to enter classrooms to meet their children or seek unscheduled interviews with teachers during school hours.